NH Youth Employment Certificate


The SAU office remains closed for the time-being and cannot accept in-person appointments. During this time working papers are being processed by the NH Department of Labor. Please click here: https://www.nh.gov/labor/



Parents may also obtain a youth certificate for their child by calling the Department of Labor at 603-271-3176.